Spot the Difference Competition June 28 2014
For your chance to win £100 to spend on, or towards, a fabulous Orson & Welles poster then all you need to do is solve our, dastardly tricky, spot the difference competition.
Below are two images of the very colourful Italian 2 Foglio poster for the Beatles' classic Yellow Submarine, can you spot the subtle difference that we have made between the two (Tip: the difference is within the main image, so you can ignore all of the poster text under it. You can click on the image to see a larger version)?
To enter email your answer to email@example.com; you must also follow us on either Facebook or Twitter and have shared or tweeted the competition (make sure you include your username on your email).
Terms & Conditions:
- The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received and the judge’s decision is final.
- The prize is a £100 voucher redeemable on the Orson & Welles website
- Closing date for entry is midnight on 31st July June 2014. Any entries received after the closing date will not be accepted. Orson & Welles do not accept any responsibility for emails which are not received or delays in receiving or delivering emails messages.
- The winner will be notified by email on 1st August 2014.
- Only one entry per person permitted.
- Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the Prize awarded.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.